I cover (name of child) in the blood of Jesus from the top of (his/her) head to the souls of (his/her) feet. I ask you to activate release command and send forth a host of your Holy Heavenly Angels to protect (name of child) both today and forevermore. According to Psalm 91:11, I ask you to dispatch angels to go ahead of (name of child) to their school for protection and to help them and guide them in the ways that they need it. I speak protection in every way and I ask you to activate and dispatch your Holy angels to ensure that (name of child) will always pass by in safety in every place that (he/she) goes. I pray that every place that (name of child) goes and every person (he/she) meets is ordained by you alone, in Jesus name.
I plead the blood of Jesus over (name of child) mind. According to 2 Corinthians 10:5, I command every thought to come captive to the obedience of Christ and I break the power of every knowledge that is not of you that tries to come against your knowledge in (his/her) mind now! I decree and declare that every thought, dream, and vision in (name of child) mind is from you alone and breathed upon by the Holy Spirit.
In the name of Jesus, I ask you to break off every negative effect in the life (name of child) from all negative influences of any way shape or form at all whatsoever. I break the power of all ungodly words spoken against and over (him/her), in Jesus name!
According to Philippians 4:7, I decree and declare over (name of child) a release of your peace that surpasses all understanding that will guard (his/her) heart and mind in the name of Jesus!
According to Psalm 45:7, I pray (name of child) will love righteousness and hate wickedness. Lord Jesus, I ask you to release the oil of gladness over (name of child) now!
According to Isaiah 61:3, I ask that (his/her) ashes are exchanged for beauty, (his/her) mourning for the oil of joy, (/his/her) heaviness for the garment of praise, and that (he/she) may be called a tree of rightousness for the sake of your glory alone! Place upon (him/her) the garment of praise. For it is the joy of the Lord that shall be (name of child’s) strength, according to Nehemiah 8:10!
According to 2 Timothy 1:7, you have not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. In Jesus name, I come against all the works of the spirit of fear from (name of child’s) life!
According to Psalm 91:4-6, I pray that you will cover (name of child) with your feathers, and under your wings (he/she) shall take refuge. I decree and declare that Your truth shall be (his/her) sheild and buckler. I decree and declare that (he/she) will not be afraid of the terror by night nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilance that walks in darkness, nor the destruction that lays waste at noon day, In Jesus name.
Every ungodly thing I have called out, I pray at it is all blocked through every timeline, age, realm, and dimension, to infinity and beyond in Jesus name!
According to Psalm 23:5, I pray that you will anoint (name of Child’s) head with oil that (his/her) cup shall overfloweth!
Thank you so much Lord for this child and for the protection you give this child. I give you all the praise, honor, and glory for all that you have done, are doing and will be doing in the life of (name of Child).
All that I have asked I have asked in your name and I believe that this is all fully received in the name and blood of Jesus Christ! Amen and Amen!
Reference Scriptures (NKJV):
- Psalm 91:11 “For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 “ casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,”
- Philippians 4:7 “and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
- Psalm 45:7 “You love righteousness and hate wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.
- Isaiah 61:3 “To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”
- Nehemiah 8:10 “10 Then he said to them, “Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”
- 2 Timothy 1:7 “ For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
- Psalm 91:4-6 “He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge;His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.”
- Psalm 23:5 “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.”